two-day professional development program is designed to develop and
expand your investor relations knowledge and expertise. The
comprehensive program covers the core responsibilities of the investor
relations function including:
- Investor relations strategy and program development;
- Corporate governance;
- Capital markets;
- Stakeholder relationships; and
Join CIRI over September 17 & 18 in Vancouver, BC for this program.
Who Should Attend?
- Are you new to investor relations
- Considering investor relations as your next career path?
- Need a refresher after time away from the profession?
Then this program is for you! It has been designed to cover the core responsibilities of the investor relations function and help you succeed.
Seating is limited. Register today to reserve your seat.
Contact Kaitlin Davis for more information.