CIRI’s 2019 Annual Conference is the premier annual event for 200+ investor relations professionals to gather for education, knowledge sharing with peers, networking and learning about new products and services.
This is your opportunity to meet new contacts, nurture relationships and get closer to closing that deal. No other event in Canada brings together the top players in the IR profession, helping you achieve your business development goals.
The Conference program is structured to facilitate networking. Delegates are encouraged to visit each booth in the exhibit hall so that they are informed on the latest IR products and services that can help make them more successful. Activities such as breakfasts, breaks and receptions take place in the exhibit hall ensuring the delegates’ presence.
AST Trust Company (Canada)/D.F. King
BTV – Business Television
Chorus Call Canada
Craib Design & Communications
Global Governance Advisors
Nasdaq IR Intelligence
Olympia Trust Company
The Works Design Communications
Become an Exhibitor
Join us in Halifax for three days that are sure to take your business to the next level. Through the growth of current relationships and the creation of new connections, business is happening at CIRI’s Annual Conference.
Exhibitor benefits include:
- NEW: Logo and descriptor on Annual Conference app
- NEW: Participation in exhibit hall gamification through Annual Conference app
- Over six exclusive, non-competing exhibit hours
- One complimentary full Conference registration for the event, which includes access to sessions, opening reception, all breaks, breakfasts, lunches, Monday reception and dinner
- Three registrant lists, time spaced, in advance of the event so you can target hot prospects
- Your choice of an inside ad in IR leader during 2019 or a half page colour ad in the 2019 Annual Conference program guide
- Company profile in the 2019 Annual Conference program guide (200-word limit)
- Company listing on the event section of CIRI.org
- 8’ deep and 10’ wide exhibit booth with 8’ high pipe and drape back wall with 3’ high draped side rails
Price: $4,500 plus 15% HST
Already a CIRI sponsor? Silver sponsors can exhibit for $4,250 plus 15% HST; Gold sponsors for $4,000 plus 15% HST.
If you are interested in exhibiting, contact Jane Maciel. Exhibitors will assume the arrangement and cost of shipping and handling of booths and any additional services such as electrical needs, telephone, Internet services, etc.
Exhibit Hall Policy
Only exhibiting companies may engage delegates in the exhibit hall area. We ask delegates not to accept invitations to events from vendors not sponsoring or exhibiting at the Conference. Service and product solicitation is not appropriate by vendors not sponsoring or exhibiting at the Conference. We ask delegates to notify CIRI staff of any occurrences of this behaviour.
No exhibit booths are to be dismantled prior to the official closing of the exhibit hall.
All booth cancellations must be received in writing. Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to the event date (June 9, 2019) are subject to a $500 cancellation fee. Cancellations received less than 60 days prior to the event are liable for the entire cost.
All delegate registration cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to a $150.00 administration fee. Cancellations received after May 9, 2019 are non-refundable. Substitutions are accepted and subject to a $75.00 Transfer fee as well as any applicable fee adjustments (member to non-member transfer). All substitutions must be received in writing.