Membership recruitment and retention is a joint effort of CIRI National staff and CIRI Chapter volunteers. These efforts are coordinated through the CIRI National Membership Committee. This Committee meets by teleconference on an as-needed basis, and with representatives of CIRI National.
The Membership Committee:
- Works cooperatively with CIRI National to set annual recruitment and retention targets;
- Participates in outreach campaigns to encourage membership recruitment and renewals;
- Analyzes membership data supplied monthly by CIRI National to determine trends;
- Identifies opportunities to drive retention/recruitment;
- Encourages member engagement by welcoming new members through welcome calls and/or at events and promotes volunteerism; and
- Provides their Executives and committee itself with timely feedback on developments within the membership base.