This Program is intended for:
- Experienced investor relations professionals;
- Individuals working closely with investor relations professionals; and
- Individuals who have experience in a related area and are interested in gaining a solid understanding of the investor relations role.
To participate in the Program you must have following:
- At least three (3) years investor relations experience*, OR
- Four (4) years of related experience** and have participated in CIRI’s Essentials of Investor Relations program within the past five years, OR
- Four (4) years of combined experience in investor relations and a related field** and have participated in CIRI’s Essentials of Investor Relations program within the past five years; AND
- Submit two professional reference letters, one of which is from your current employer.
*Where 50% or more of your time was spend on investor relations.
**Related experience can be from any of the disciplines that make up the role of IR including capital markets, corporate governance, securities law, finance and communications.
For more information and to register for the Essentials of Investor Relations, click here.
- Complete the online application form through CIRI.org. Note: you are required to have a CIRI.org account/login. If you aren’t sure if you have one, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your username and password.
- You will be required to submit your CV and two letters of reference, including one from your current employer, with your application form.
- You will receive an email confirmation from CIRI within 24 hours of submitting your application.
- Once the application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an email confirmation of your enrollment and an invoice to be paid within 30 days.
- If the application has been reviewed and is not approved, you will receive an email indicating the reason.
CIRI members pay $10,500 while non members pay $12,500 (plus applicable taxes). This fee includes the in-person and online classes, all course materials as well as meals (breakfast, lunch and breaks) for the in-person classes.
Terms & Conditions
Once you receive the invoice, it must be paid within 30 days.
CIRI must be notified in writing of all cancellations. If you are admitted to the Program, but find that you are unable to attend, you have the following cancellation options:
Up to 60 days before program start
Cancellation: You receive a full refund of the program fee.
Transfer: You may transfer to the next available session with no transfer fee.
From 60 days up to 30 days before program start
Cancellation: You incur a 50% cancellation fee.
Transfer: You incur a 20% transfer fee.
Within 30 days of program start
Cancellation: You incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Transfer: You incur a 50% transfer fee.
Note: Once you have paid the program fee, if you intend to transfer but do not attend the next Program, you forfeit the program fee.