Membership/2020 Essentials of IR Bundle
1. A CIRI National & Chapter Membership, Value $740
As a CIRI member, you will:
- have access to education that accommodates any IROs hectic schedule through live and archived webcasts (some of which are free to members);
- get a discount on the CIRI IR Certification Program;
- stay current on developments in investor relations and related fields through communications, including IR leader, IR focus, and wIRed;
- be informed of developments on regulatory issues effecting the IR field through Issues Backgrounders;
- benefit from our advocacy efforts with the regulators as we represent the views of IROs;
- have access to sample IR documents contributed by your peers in our IR eLibrary;
- learn about IR best practices through IR directions, CIRI's research publication;
- be informed of opportunities in the profession through our IR job listings;
- stay connected with peers with our Member Directory;
- have an opportunity to speak with like-minded professionals by accessing our Volunteer Advisory Network, a listing of experienced IROs who have advice for you on a variety of different topics;
- have the opportunity to learn from leaders in the profession by participating in our Mentorship Program; and
- make an impact on the IR profession by sharing your experience, expertise, and perspectives as a volunteer.
2. Registration to the 2020 Essentials of IR, September 14, 15, 21 & 22, 2020 afternoons delivered virtually - Value $875
This multi-day professional development program is designed to
develop and expand your investor relations knowledge and expertise. The
comprehensive program covers the core responsibilities of the investor
relations function including IR strategy and planning, capital markets,
regulations, finance, stakeholder relationships and communications.
Who should attend? This program is intended for
those who are new to the profession, support the IR function or need a
refresher. This program may be a prerequisite for the CIRI Investor Relations Certification Program.
3. Standards and Guidance for Disclosure and Model Disclosure Policy, Fourth Edition Value $500
Do you have questions about any aspects of Corporate Disclosure? Unsure about the use of social media/networking? CIRI's Standards and Guidance for Disclosure and Model Disclosure Policy, Fourth Edition contains the answers. This CIRI publication describes the practices that issuers should use to facilitate transparent and timely disclosure in the marketplace and how to avoid disclosure violations that could result in penalties or lawsuits.
4. Guide to Developing an Investor Relations Program, Third Edition Value $135
No comprehensive program exists that teaches the unique combination of skills and knowledge required to be successful in investor relations. Those new to the IR function are often overwhelmed by the responsibilities and uncertain where to begin, and what questions to ask. This publication will provide guidance and answers to the questions.
Total Value: $2,250. CIRI's Membership/Essentials of IR Bundle: $1,290.
That's a savings of $960.00!
To take advantage of this offer, available until September 11, 2020, please download and complete the application form and submit it directly to Lora Turner by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.