Looking to expand your investor relations skills while building your network? Then look no further. CIRI has the resources you need in one convenient bundle.
1. A CIRI National & Chapter Membership, Value $740
As a CIRI member, you will:
2. Standards and Guidance for Disclosure and Model Disclosure Policy, Fourth Edition Value $500
Do you have questions about any aspects of Corporate Disclosure? Unsure about the use of social media/networking? CIRI's Standards and Guidance for Disclosure and Model Disclosure Policy, Fourth Edition contains the answers. This CIRI publication describes the practices that issuers should use to facilitate transparent and timely disclosure in the marketplace and how to avoid disclosure violations that could result in penalties or lawsuits.
3. CIRI's 2014 Edition of IR Compensation and Responsibilities Survey, Value $299
The Canadian Investor Relations Institute (CIRI) conducted the eighth Investor Relations Compensation and Responsibilities Survey during the fourth quarter of 2014. One hundred and eighty-nine investor relations professionals took part, including 55% of qualified CIRI corporate members.
The research objectives were to:
- provide members, non-members and industry professionals with budget information for benchmark analysis; and
- track key trends in the roles, responsibilities, resourcing and compensation of IR professionals in Canada.
The survey was conducted by NovaShare Solutions, a technology firm that provides public companies and corporate advisors with enterprise shareholder communications and corporate governance research tools.
4. Guide to Developing an Investor Relations Program, Third Edition Value $135
No comprehensive program exists that teaches the unique combination of skills and knowledge required to be successful in investor relations. Those new to the IR function are often overwhelmed by the responsibilities and uncertain where to begin, and what questions to ask. This publication will provide guidance and answers to the questions.
Total Value: $1674.00. CIRI's Membership/Publication Bundle: $939.00.
That's a savings of $735.00!
To take advantage of this offer please download and complete the application form and submit it directly to Yvette Lokker by fax to 416-364-2805 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.