CIRI develops the trusted resources IROs need to practice IR at the highest level. Below is a complete listing of all of our resources*, including descriptions of the resources and links to access them.
Note: You must be signed in to access these resources. Sign in using your email address as your username and previously created password.
- IR leader – A quarterly e-magazine covering a range of financial, regulatory and accounting issues relevant to the practice of IR.
- IR focus – A quarterly e-publication providing in-depth insight on an IR-related issue or challenge.
- wIRed – A bi-weekly e-newsletter containing articles to keep readers abreast of the ever-changing IR environment.
- IR directions – Research conducted with IROs and periodically investors to establish benchmarks and identify trends in the practice of IR.
- IR eLibrary – Sample documents contributed by IROs that are not publicly available.
- CIRI advisor – Periodic e-whitepapers that share IR insights or best practices with the broad IR community.
- Job Listings – A listing of current IR positions available across Canada.
- Volunteer Advisory Network – A listing of member IROs who are willing to volunteer their time and expertise on a variety of IR-related topics to help other member IROs.
- Mentorship Program – A program that pairs leading IR professionals with those fairly new to IR or those wishing to discuss IR issues or career advancement.
- Find Expertise – A directory of IR service providers.
*Note: All rights reserved. No part of these documents may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, faxing, emailing, posting online or by any information storage and retrieval system, without express written permission from CIRI.